This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more information.
Tradeline companies have become an important resource for anyone looking to improve their credit scores.
By buying a tradeline, you essentially “buy” your way onto someone else’s credit, becoming an authorized user on their account.
This can have a significant impact on boosting your credit score, as the positive payment history on that account is factored into your own credit report.
As you think about using tradeline companies, it’s crucial to research and select the most reputable and professional options available.
The best tradeline companies typically have a long trading history and large credit limits, ensuring that you receive the desired results.
In addition, it’s important to look for competitive pricing, user-friendly websites, and excellent customer service when selecting the right company for your needs.
Doing so will increase the likelihood of successfully enhancing your credit through the inclusion of a tradeline on your report.
In this guide to tradelines, we cover what a tradeline is, how to choose a tradeline company and which are the best tradeline companies to choose.
5 Best Tradeline Companies
Starting with the number one pick, below is a list of legitimate tradeline companies to purchase from.
1. Tradeline Supply Company
This is our top pick of the best tradeline company out there! Tradeline Supply Company is a reputable provider known for their competitive pricing. Established in 2017, they have quickly gained a solid reputation in the industry.
When you work with Tradeline Supply Company, you can expect a user-friendly experience. Their website is easy to navigate, and their support team is always available to answer your questions about buying tradelines.
You can easily purchase a tradeline directly on their website and they are a reputable, safe company.
They are affordable, have a great reputation and make it super easy to purchase seasoned tradelines directly from their site.
However, it’s essential to choose wisely, as their inventory is continuously changing. You can buy authorized user tradelines on this site buy you can also sell your own if you have a good credit score.
- Offer promotions like buy 2 tradelines, get a certain percentage off the second one
- Some of the lowest priced tradelines out there
- You can see a lot of upfront details about the tradelines before purchasing
- You will get to stay on the positive account for two reporting cycles
- Guarantees to post to at least 2 of the three major credit bureaus
- Positive customer reviews
- You have to buy the tradeline by their specified purchase date for it to post on the next credit reporting cycle
- They do not offer a guarantee on how the tradeline will affect your credit score
- Do not offer consultations on your overall credit
CreditPro is another top choice for buying tradelines. They pride themselves on their excellent customer service and providing tradelines from major banks.
Their range of tradelines varies, giving you the flexibility to find one that suits your needs.
Their prices might be slightly higher compared to other companies, but the quality of the tradelines and their customer support justify the cost. It’s important to remember that with CreditPro, you are paying for premium services.
Looking for credit repair? Check out these 7 best credit repair companies!
- Offer tradelines that have utilization rates 15% or even lower
- Tradelines post to you in as little as 5-7 days from the date purchased
- You can stay on the tradeline for 60-90 days
- Many options of credit cards and card ages (more than 2,000)
- Free initial consultation
- Offers package deals and discounts sometimes
- Better Business Bureau Rating of only C+
- You can’t see upfront details about the tradelines on their website before purchasing
BoostCredit101 is an affordable option for those looking to improve their credit scores. With a user-friendly website, clear pricing, and a wide selection of tradelines, they have become a popular choice among consumers buying tradelines.
One of BoostCredit101’s notable strengths is their transparency. They provide you with all the necessary information regarding the tradelines, allowing you to make an informed decision.
In addition, they have a high rating on Google, showing good reviews by customers.
- Verifies all parties, sellers and buyers to make sure there is no fraud
- You can see full details of tradelines before purchasing such as the lender, age and more
- Very safe with encrypted servers and after 90 days all customer data is deleted
- Better Business Bureau does not accredit or have ratings for BoostCredit101
- Tradelines cannot be purchased directly on their website, you have to call and speak to a salesperson
- Lexington Law Firm Credit Repair Review
- How to Repair Your Credit Record After Bankruptcy
- How Long Does Credit Repair Take?
4. Superior Tradelines
Superior Tradelines is a tradeline company that has been around since 2010. They do not offer credit repair services, but only tradelines for sale or purchase.
- Lots of helpful guides and articles on their site
- You can sign up for a free strategy session
- They also offer credit repair
- Many options of tradelines including business tradeline, authorized user tradelines, primary tradelines and piggybacking credit just to name a few
- No guarantee is offered on how the authorized user tradeline will affect your credit score
5. Priority Tradelines
Priority Tradelines is known for its superior tradelines and excellent customer service and is an all-around good tradeline company.
They offer a range of tradeline options, including authorized user tradelines and primary tradelines. Plus, they work with some of the most reputable banks and credit card companies.
Although not the cheapest option, Priority Tradelines provides a balance between quality and affordability when buying tradelines.
It’s crucial to weigh the benefits of the tradelines they offer against the costs to determine if they’re the right fit for your needs.
- Good online customer reviews
- You will get to be on the account for 3 months
- Authorized User tradelines details are provided upfront on the website
- Does not offer business tradelines
Related reading: Credit Saint vs. Lexington Law
Understanding Tradelines and Credit Scores
What is a Tradeline?
Tradelines are the actual accounts on your credit reports. They play a major role in determining what your credit score is.
Each tradeline includes information about the creditor and the debt. A tradeline includes details like payment history, credit limit, and account age.
These factors contribute to calculating your credit score. Maintaining healthy tradelines with low credit utilization and on time payments can help improve your credit score.
Your credit report is basically made up of all the tradelines you have, good and bad. Your credit history is all the tradelines you’ve had. These tradelines get reported to the three credit bureaus.
A negative tradeline will lower your score and a positive one will raise your credit score with the credit bureaus. If you have all good tradelines on your report, you likely have a good credit score.
Authorized User Tradelines: Boosting Your Credit Score
If you are looking for a way to boost your credit score, then you can purchase a positive tradeline from someone else’s account to be added to your credit history.
You get added as an authorized user to their credit, and this helps improve your credit report and boost your credit score.
As an authorized user, you inherit the positive payment history and credit utilization of the main account holder of the card. If the primary account holder has a high credit limit, that helps you as well.
This will help improve your own bad credit. You can also ask a family member to do this for you for free. Boosting credit scores for free is always the preferred option!
Looking for a Quick Way to Earn Extra Money Online? Try These:
Kashkick: Average users make $250 a month! KashKick.com is the newest way to make money right from your phone. Play mobile games, take surveys, or try new products. Try this super easy way to earn real money, from a trusted source. Join now!
Tradelines can help you get a good credit score. Or at the very least, they can improve it. Which brings with it a ton of benefits. Like lower interest rates on car loans and mortgages.
And lower interest rates basically means that you pay a lot less for something. If your car payment has a 4% interest rate instead of an 8% one, you will pay hundreds and even thousands of dollars less over the life of the loan.
It can also improve your chances of getting a personal loan, or even a business loan. You can even get better car insurance rates with good credit.
Choosing a Reputable Tradeline Company
What Makes a Good Tradeline Company?
When searching for a reputable tradeline company, there are several factors you should consider to make sure you are making the best choice. These factors include:
- Experience and expertise: Look for a company that has been in business for a while and has a track record of success in helping clients improve their credit scores through authorized user tradelines.
- Pricing and guarantees: Compare the pricing structures of different tradeline companies and look for those that offer reasonable rates and guarantees on their services.
- Customer service and support: Choose a company that offers excellent customer service, is responsive to your inquiries, and provides ongoing support throughout the process.
Reputation and Transparency: Better Business Bureau Ratings and Reviews
A key aspect of identifying a professional and legitimate tradeline company is researching their reputation and transparency.
One way to do this is by checking their Better Business Bureau (BBB) ratings and reviews. The BBB provides accreditation and ratings for businesses, helping consumers identify trustworthy companies.
Look for tradeline companies with high BBB ratings (A or A+) and positive customer reviews to ensure you are working with a reputable and reliable provider.
Fraud Prevention and Security Measures
As with any financial service, security and fraud prevention should be a top priority when looking at reputable tradeline companies.
To safeguard your personal information and financial transactions, consider the following points:
- Secure website: Ensure the company’s website uses a secure connection (https://) and has a valid SSL certificate to protect your data.
- Data protection practices: Ask about the company’s data protection practices, including how they store your information and the safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access.
- Fraud detection and prevention: Verify that the tradeline company has measures in place to detect and prevent fraud, such as monitoring for suspicious activity on the authorized user accounts they manage.
By considering these factors and conducting thorough research, you will be better equipped to choose a reputable and professional tradeline company that can help you achieve your credit goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Tradeline Company?
A tradeline company is simply a company that offers you the chance to purchase a tradeline to benefit your credit report.
How to Buy a Tradeline
When you want to buy a tradeline, begin by selecting a reputable tradeline company like the ones in our list above. Shop through their inventory and choose a tradeline that suits your needs.
Follow the company’s specific process for purchasing a tradeline. You may have to do it over the phone, or be able to add the product to your online cart and checkout directly through the website.
Make sure you read the service terms and disclosures, e-sign any documents, and provide your personal information. There will be a contract you need to read and sign.
You’ll also need to upload your government-issued identification and complete the payment process.
You should also double check your credit report and make sure that the tradeline shows up.
How Much Will a Tradeline Boost My Credit Score?
Well, it depends. First of all, if a negative tradeline gets added then your credit score will decrease.
How much it raises can vary. Credit card age is the most significant factor in scoring. So the older the account, the more your credit score will go up. Look for older tradelines to get the maximum benefit.
What Are the Best Tradelines to Improve Your Score?
The best tradelines to purchase are going to be the oldest accounts you can find. Revolving account tradelines like credit cards that are aged would be your best bet.
Seasoned tradelines like these should raise your score the most.
How Long Do Tradelines Stay on Your Credit Report?
A tradeline that belongs to you will stay on your credit report for up to 7 years. And they will stay on your report for up to a year after an account is closed.
When it comes to purchasing tradelines, in most cases you will get to be an authorized user for 2-3 months.
How Much Does a Tradeline Cost?
The cost of a tradeline varies. You can pay a few hundred dollars to even a few thousand. It all depends on the tradeline you choose, and your budget.
There are a lot of factors that affect tradeline prices and availability.
Here are some factors in the cost of a tradeline:
- Age of the tradeline: An older tradeline provides better results, as a longer credit history can help improve your credit score.
- Credit limit: A higher credit limit can mean a better credit utilization ratio which is better for your credit score.
- Payment history: A tradeline with a perfect payment history will cost more than one with missed or late payments.
- Supply and Demand: The more popular a tradeline the more it will cost.
Is it LEgal to Use a Tradeline to Improve Your Credit Score?
Yes, boosting your credit score with a tradeline is actually legal. Just make sure you are using one of the legitimate tradeline companies that are transparent about services.
However, credit card companies are not a fan of this and could consider it it a reason to close your account.
Choosing a reputable tradeline company will keep you and your data safe, and make sure the purchase is worthwhile.
What is the Difference between Credit Repair and a Tradeline?
They are definitely not the same thing. Credit repair is the process of getting negative and inaccurate items removed from your credit report.
If you have a bad credit score, you want to hire one of the credit repair companies out there to work to improve it.
By contrast, a tradeline is a single item of a credit account that you have on your credit report. It can help to improve your score, but it doesn’t involve the removal of items the way credit repair does.
What is Piggybacking?
You may have heard the term “piggybacking” when it comes to credit. It is essential the process of becoming an authorized user on someone else’s credit account.
You can piggyback off someone else’s credit. It is done a lot with spouses. If one spouse has bad credit, they can piggyback off the good credit of the other to help themselves get a loan or mortgage.
With tradelines, you can actually pay for this piggybacking.
Mistakes to AVoid When BUying Tradelines
You want to make sure you do this the right way! Here are some mistakes to avoid.
Buying too many
Look for quality and not quantity. If you buy a ton of lower quality tradelines because they are less expensive, you may not get the same results.
Buying the wrong tradelines
Buying seasoned tradelines is the best thing to do. You shouldn’t just buy one that is cheap. And, you should absolutely make sure you are purchasing from a safe, reputable company.
How Do You Identify and AVoid Tradeline Scams?
When dealing with tradeline companies, be vigilant and cautious to protect yourself from scams.
Choose a company with a strong reputation and good customer service, and don’t be swayed by too-good-to-be-true promises.
Here are some tips to avoid tradeline scams:
- Research: Before engaging, thoroughly research the company, its services, fees, and transparency practices.
- Beware of promises: Companies that promise to remove all negative items or guarantee a specific credit score increase are likely not legitimate.
- Credit Repair Organizations Act: Ensure the company complies with the Credit Repair Organizations Act, which prohibits upfront fees and requires service agreements.
- Be cautious with sensitive information: Never provide confidential information, such as your Social Security number or credit card details, without verifying the company’s legitimacy.
Buying a tradeline can help improve your credit report and boost your credit score. It is safe, legal and absolutely worth doing.
Just make sure you are choosing one of the best tradeline companies in our list, to ensure a safe process. And, to keep your credit good, keep up with your own on time payments and credit monitoring!
Next Smart Money Posts:
Favorite MOney Tools:
Personal Capital for money management. Get a money dashboard, free analysis and personalized wealth advice.
Acorns which takes your spare change from purchases and invests it for you to help you make even more money.